Let's cook.
我们烹饪吧。
We've got some boneless, skinless chicken breast in between seven and nine ounces.
我们准备了一些7到9盎司的去骨去皮鸡胸肉。
And of course, the first thing we wanna do is season them with sea salt and fresh, cracked black pepper.
当然,我们首先要做的是用海盐和新鲜的黑胡椒粉调味。
Remember season high,
记得调味时举高点,
be about a foot away so that every square centimeter of that chicken is seasoned and every bit is delicious.
大约一英尺的高度,这样每平方厘米的鸡肉都能被撒到调味料,每一口都会是美味的。
Now head over to your cook top and in a very large pot, we're gonna add in some olive oil.
现在来到灶台,我们要在一口很大的锅里加入一些橄榄油。
Go ahead and crank that heat up to high.
继续,开火让温度升高。
Once it begins to lightly start smoking, we know it's perfect time, to start sauteing.
一旦它开始微微冒烟,我们就知道是时候开始炒了。
Just like I always say, go ahead and add in your chicken breast to the pot.
就像我常说的,直接把鸡胸肉加到锅里。
长庚医院妇科
Put them about an inch or so apart from each other so they get that perfect golden brown.
每块鸡胸放置相隔一英寸左右,这样它们就会被煎成完美的金褐。
Immediately turn down the heat to medium and then after three to four minutes, let's go ahead and give it a flip.
马上把火调小到中火,三到四分钟后,我们来翻转一下。
Yup, perfectly golden brown, and just one more because, yeah they look really, really good,
是的,完美的金褐,还有一块,因为,是的,它们看起来真的很不错,
juicy, golden brown, perfect.
多汁、金褐、完美。
Now crank the heat down to low and what we're gonna do is cook it for five more minutes before flipping it,
现在把火调小,我们要做的是在翻转之前再煮五分钟,
and then cooking it for another five minutes.
然后再煮五分钟。
And let me stop and say yes.
让我停下来告诉你,是的。
This is just like the chicken cooking process in my nachos video.
这就像我的烤干酪辣味玉米片视频里的鸡肉烹饪过程。
After you get it brown, you flip it over and you let it cook for five minutes.
变褐之后,翻过来,让它煮五分钟。
And then you flip it back over and cook for another five minutes on low heat.
然后把它翻回来,用小火再煮五分钟。
2013广东中考语文
Or you can do my perfectly cooked chicken breast method.
或者你也可以按我完美鸡胸肉烹饪方法煮。
Completely up to you.
完全取决于你。
Just make sure it's cooked through and golden brown.
只要确定是煮熟的,并且是金褐。
Now what we're gonna do is getting started on cutting up mirepoix: carrots, celery and onions.
现在我们要做的是开始把各种蔬菜切成丁:胡萝卜,芹菜和洋葱。
Beginning
with these large carrots, I'm going to go ahead and peel them.
从这些大个胡萝卜开始,我要开始削皮。
And then I'm simply going to medium dice them.
然后简单地把它们切成中等大小。
If you wanna a large dice or roughly chop, totally fine.
如果你想要切大一点或粗略地剁碎,完全可以。
We're gonna do the exact same thing with some rinsed stalks of celery.
我们要用同样的切法来处理一些冲洗过的芹菜梗。
Give it a nice medium dice.
切出漂亮的中等大小。
And then, of course, we've got a small yellow onion.
然后,当然,我们还要切一个小小的黄洋葱。
I use smaller ones these days because my wife doesn't really like onion flavor.李嫣照片
目前,我会把洋葱切得更小一点的,因为我妻子不太喜欢洋葱味。
Go ahead and cut off the ends, cut in half and then of course, peel it.
直接把两头切掉,切成两半,然后当然撕掉洋葱的外皮。
And then I'm going to small dice this.
然后我要把它切成小块。
So that it incorporates into the soup a little bit more seamlessly and there's not big chunks of onion in there.
这样它能更好地被汤吸收,并且汤里不会有大块的洋葱。
Last but not least, garlic.
最后也是最重要的,大蒜。
Run it through that garlic press.
把它放在压蒜机里压一下。
Don't chop it.
不要剁。
You're gonna be sick of it after 20 years, just like I am.
20年后你会就像我一样厌倦的。
We're gonna scrape off the end, make sure we got everything in there.
我们要刮一下末尾处,确保把所有东西都放进去。
And now head back over to that cook top.
现在重新回到灶台上。
Let's go ahead and take a look at our chicken.
让我们来看看我们的鸡肉。
And what we wanna do is simply pull it out.
我们要做的就是简单地把它取出来。
Go ahead and set it onto a plate and then simply set it to the side.
直接把它放在盘子上,然后简单地把它放在一边。
And in that same pot, we're gonna add in the carrots, celery, onion and garlic.
在同一个锅里,我们加入胡萝卜,芹菜,洋葱和大蒜。
What we wanna do over low heat is simply sweat these vegetables.
我们要做的就是在低温下让这些蔬菜渗出水份。
We're not looking for a full caramelization.
我们要的不是完全焦糖化。
We just want them to be a little bit tender before we finish the cooking process.
我们只是想让它们在我们完成烹饪过程之前变得更软一点。
So now, head back over to your cutting board.
所以现在,回到你的砧板。
Let's go ahead and place the cooked chicken breast down on there and then using a really sharp knife,
我们把做好的鸡胸肉放在上面然后用一把锋利的刀,
what we wanna do is roughly chop this.
我们要做的是粗略地切一下。
But we want them to be nice bite size pieces.
但是我们希望它们是正好
一口大小。
Nothing worse than taking a huge chunk of chicken or another vegetable.
没有什么比吃一大块鸡肉或其他蔬菜更糟糕的了。
So after slicing them, turn them.
所以切片之后,把它们转个方向。
Cut them again.
再切一次。
That's okay if it's rough.
如果很粗糙也没关系。
No big deal. We just want them to be bite size pieces.
没什么大不了的。 我们只希望它们是一口大小的片状。
Set them on a plate or in a bowl.
把它们放在盘子或碗里。
Go back over to your cook top.
回到你的灶台。
And then we're gonna simply scrape them right over top of our tender, cooked vegetables.
然后把它们直接刮入到变软煮熟的蔬菜上。
And now what's rice time, my friends.
我的朋友们,现在是做米饭的时间了。
I'm gonna be using about a cup and a 1/4 of a wild rice blend.
我要用大约1.25杯的野生混合米。
Don't forget when water and liquid hits rice, it swells up.
印度美食鸡肉食谱大全别忘了当水和液体接触大米时,它会膨胀起来。
So you're only gonna need that much.
所以你只需要这么多。
But when it comes to this, you can use whatever you want.
但说到这个,你可以用任何你想用的。
This one has a blend of dark wild, red, brown and Basmati.
这款米混合了野生黑米、红米、棕米和印度香型米。
You could use just Basmati, just brown, just red.
你可以只用印度香型、棕、红米。
I wouldn't recommend using all dark wild rice.
我不建议全部用野生黑米。
It's just not gonna taste that good.
只是它的味道不会那么好。
Maybe be a little bit more earthy than you're used to.
也许比你吃过的土味更重点。
But at this point, simply pour right over top in with the chicken and vegetables.
但是现在,只要简单地倒入到鸡肉和蔬菜的上面。
So go ahead, take that bowl right over that big bowl pot on your cook top.
所以去吧,把碗拿到放着大汤锅的灶台上。
We're gonna simply sprinkle it in.
我们简单地把它洒进去。
Doesn't have to be any uniform thing.
没必要很统一。
We can see all that beautiful rice grain.
我们可以看到所有美丽的米粒。
Next add in some chicken stock.
然后加入一些鸡汤。
I of course, have some homemade. If you need that recipe, click that link, my friends.
当然我用的是自制的。 我的朋友们,如果你需要那个食谱,点击那个链接。
And now what we're gonna do is just simply take a spoon, give it a little mix.
现在我们要做的就是拿一把勺子,把它搅拌一下。
Get some things incorporated and at this point, we're gonna add on the lid.
东西都加进去了,现在,我们要把盖子盖上。
It's gonna take about 25 minutes to cook over low heat.
用小火煮大约25分钟。
Let's come back, take a peek and boom, beautiful.
让我们回来,看一看,砰,漂亮。
It's gonna be really hard n
ot to eat it now.
现在还不能吃,很硬。
Smells delicious and it actually tastes really good even without anything else.
闻起来很香,实际上即使没有其他东西,味道也很好。
But if you wanna know that it's done, go ahead and take a little spoonful out.
但是如果你想知道是否已经做好了,就去挖一小勺出来。
You see how that red rice has been cracked and it's opened up, we know that the rice is perfectly cooked.
你可以看到红的米饭已经被煮开花了,我们知道米饭是完全煮熟了。
Everything else is done.
其他的都做完了。
It's time to finish up this soup.
奶水越来越少该完成这汤了。
But first, we need to make a slurry and thicken up the soup.
但首先,我们需要勾个欠,让汤变稠。
This is simply a thickening agent using cornstarch and water.
这只是一种用玉米淀粉和水做的增稠剂。
Using a spoon or even a whisk, mix these things together.
用勺子或搅拌器把这些东西混合在一起。
You could also use a roux or even a liaison if you wanted to get super classic-y French.
如果你想要的是超级经典的法式,你也可以使用乳酪面粉糊或甚至加浓调料。
But we'll stick with the slurry.
但我们还是勾欠吧。
It's way easier to use.
它更容易使用。
Now make sure your soup is at a nice, bubbly little simmer because this is gonna help activate that slurry.
现在你的汤一定是煮得正好,冒着小泡慢慢沸腾的样子,因为这将有助于勾欠。
So add it right in and immediately, start to move it around with that spoon.
所以马上把它加进去,开始用勺子搅拌。
You'll notice within a matter of seconds that it becomes really thick. You can see it here.
你会注意到就几秒钟的事,它变得非常稠。 你可以在这里看到。
It starts congealing, all the vegetables and rice are at the top.
它开始凝结,所有的蔬菜和米饭都悬浮在上面。
This is perfect.
这很完美。
Now, we're gonna cream it.
现在,我们要给它加奶油。
Add in some heavy cream or even some half and half would be just fine.
加入一些浓奶油,或者甚至是每种半杯就可以了。
Don't worry if it thins out a little bit.
如果它变稀了一点,也不用担心。
The rice and the starch from that is gonna keep thickening it up.
米饭和淀粉会让它变稠。
And it's all about understanding simple techniques like understanding how to make a slurry,
其实都是一些对筒单技巧的理解,比如对如何勾欠的理解,
so that you can thicken a sauce or a soup and then cream it when it's done.
这样你就可以使酱汁或汤变稠,然后做好后搅拌均匀就好。
So simple but once you understand a lot of these things,
很简单,但是一旦你理解了许多这些东西,
you put it into your cooking and you're gonna make the best homemade food ever.
你把它应用到你的烹饪中,就会一直
做出最好的自制食物了。
It's gonna be from scratch.
可以是从零开始。
You maybe better than anything you're gonna get at a restaurant or of course the store.
你做的东西可能比你在餐厅或商店买到的任何东西都要好。
So now what we're gonna do is finish off our soup and I'm gonna add in some fresh chopped parsley.
现在我们要做的是把汤做完,最后加入一些新鲜的切碎的欧芹叶。
We of course wanna adjust the seasonings with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
我们当然要用海盐和新鲜的黑胡椒粉来调味。
Remember taste twice, season once.
记住品尝两次后,加一次调料。普通高中课程标准实验教科书英语
Taste it, season it, see if it needs a little bit more after tasting it.
尝一下,调味一下,看看尝过之后是否还需要再加点。
And now, it is definitely time to stir this up and plate up.
现在,是时候把它搅拌一下,装盘了。
So let's switch over to slow motion.
让我们切换到慢动作。
I like to serve this up in little tiny bowls,
我喜欢把它盛在小碗里上桌,
bcause it's actually really rich and extremely filling with all the rice and the vegetables and the chicken in there.
因为其实里面的米饭、蔬菜和鸡肉都很丰富。
So in a little maybe soup crock or a smaller size bowl, go ahead and add in a ladle-full,
所以在一个小汤盆或一个小一点的碗里,加入一满勺,
and then for a little bit more greenery, that sort of fresh look, I like to add in some chopped parsley.
然后为了看起来鲜翠欲滴,我喜欢加入一些切碎的欧芹。
Set it down on whatever you plan on eating it with.
随便你放在哪里吃。
Maybe it's in front of the TV or on your kitchen table and eat it with your family.
也许是在电视机前,或者和你的家人在餐桌上一起吃。
But for now, check out this beauty.
但是现在,欣赏一下这碗美食。